Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Ritualist Prestige Class [1st Draft]

Hello there!
It's been a while since I posted something here, I've been bussy doing other things, but now I'm back with a new prestige class: The Ritualist, a class connected with the Ethereal Plane and focused on summoning spirits to help the party in their encounters.
Since it's the first draft, some features might be a bit unbalanced, so feel free to post your suggestions, questions and critics :)
This is the second prestige class I've ever made (you can find the first one in my City and Wild supplement) and I'm currently working on creating a supplement with various prestige classes and other epic/high-level things (blessings, bonds and more!)

Extra: this prestige class was inspired on the Guild Wars 1 Ritualist profession.


1 comment:

  1. Hello love this idea and want to play this so badly. I love GW and always thought this would be a great class to play in DND. Any chance you are going to work on it some more. One suggestion i had was the life spirit was a little OP maybe 1d6 for every 2 levels. Also maybe the spirits should scale as your level does. Some of the spirits are irrelevant after about 6th level. Thanks keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete