Monday, January 15, 2018

City and Wild v1.1 - The Creature Update!

Hello!
It's been like 3 months since I uploaded the first version of the City and Wild, and after thinking on what things I should add to the guide, I decided to give it a try with a whole new part with new creatures for your adventures!.
You can find this supplement here: PDF link | Uncompressed version
Part 1: Character Options.
  • Races: Alternate humans (environmental based humans).
  • Classes: The Rider Prestige Class.
  • Equipment: WSG equipment plus a few more magic items.
  • WSG Feats
Part 2: The City.
  • Alchemy: Alchemy basics, creating a mixture.
  • Crafting: Craft armor and weapons using special materials found in the wild.
  • Guilds: My guild system I shared some weeks ago.
Part 3: The Wild.
  • Surviving in the Wild: Basic needs (food, water and warmth), camping (finding natural shelter and building shelters for a survival-themed campaign).
  • Dangers of the Wild: Environmental hazards, dangerous terrains and special terrains.
  • Collecting Materials: rules for harvesting, gathering, mining and more.
Part 4: Monsters and NPCs.
  • New! 16 new creatures for your adventures! (I will be adding more creatures and some NPCs in the future)
As always, feel free to write your suggestions, comments and what you would like to see in this guide!
As a sidenote, I haven't created too much creatures since I started to creating brews, so I will thank everyone who helps me with the balance for them :)
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment