Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sorcerous Origin: The Major Arcana - A sorcerer that uses a tarot deck!

Time ago I got a tarot deck for using in my DnD sessions, but even though I used as a GM, I wanted to use them as a player too, but I think mostly of the magic decks are a bit broken due its randomness.
This is the first draft, so let me know what you think!
I'm creating a few other options for the cards, so hopefully the deck can have 50% combat-based cards and 50% RP/noncombat-based cards (the easiest way to do this is to add proficiency bonus to some skills for the next minute or so, but I haven't decided yet). Feel free to write suggestions!
Alternatively, I'm thinking on add a variation when you play the card reversed for a bit more of danger, but I want to make sure the class is fun and balanced first (something like wild magic options).

Reddit post link

No comments:

Post a Comment