Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Mesmer v1 [Reworked]

It's been a while since I updated this class, and honestly I liked the energy points instead spell slots, but the Incantation part was a bit complex (and I didn't liked much), so I decided to use the spell point variant found in the DMG for keeping the energy points and replacing the incantations with spells. I modified some class features and I've created a few more spells to fit some incantations I wanted to keep for this class and to give it a few more reaction spells for the fast casting feature.

With this changes, the class should be more friendly now, while keeping the flexibility of using and getting more energy points.

I still need to recreate the multiclassing part of the older version, but I want to make sure the core class is balanced enough first.

Reddit Post


No comments:

Post a Comment