Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Equipment Guide for Adventurers [1st Draft]

First blog post!

 Since the rules and mechanics are ready, now I'm looking to clean and making them more understandable and readable, and also I'm looking for new materials, add new equipment, stat gems and a few more things to keep improving this guide as much as possible!

 I've been recieving a lot of help with the typos and those things from various Unearted Arcana subreddit users. Thank you very much :D

Reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedArcana/comments/5ynjvc/the_equipment_guide_for_adventurers_1st_draft/

2 comments:

  1. how do you make those symbols for essences? I tried to drop the tag code you used into homebrewery to do my own version but the symbols don't show up.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used the same method from the Simple Alchemist's Supplies, created by calculuschild. You can read his answer of how he made it in his thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnearthedArcana/comments/4tzbqs/simple_alchemists_supplies_v11_update/

      look on the comments! ;)

      Delete