Some days ago I've updated my Wilderness Survival Guide with a whole new section of alchemy, and after a particular answer in that post I've started working on reorganizing the WSG into basically two sections, since various parts of the guide are not really connected with wilderness survival. Having that in mind, I reorganized the WSG in a new supplement divided in three parts.
Part 1: Character Options.
- Races: Alternate humans (environmental based humans).
- Classes: The Rider Prestige Class.
- Equipment: WSG equipment plus a few more magic items.
- WSG Feats
Part 2: The City.
- Alchemy: Alchemy basics, creating a mixture.
- Crafting: Craft armor and weapons using special materials found in the wild.
- Guilds: My guild system I shared some weeks ago.
Part 3: The Wild.
- New! Surviving in the Wild: Basic needs (food, water and warmth), camping (finding natural shelter and building shelters for a survival-themed campaign).
- Dangers of the Wild: Environmental hazards, dangerous terrains and special terrains.
- Collecting Materials: rules for harvesting, gathering, mining and more.
I’m currently thinking on adding a cooking system, other artisan’s tools rules, expanding the Camping section and a few more interesting options for the wild (related to hunting big creatures and a taming system as an alternative to the Ranger’s companion and the Rider Prestige Class)
As always, feel free to write your suggestions, comments and also what you would like to see in this guide!